Your wedding is one of the most exciting decisions you will make in life. Every little detail you plan for your big day is important and you will want to remember them for ever.
Choosing the right photographer is also very important as you will depend on them to capture all these special moments. What the photographer captures will follow you through the rest of your life. Even future generations will be able to share your memories through your photographs.
If you have your wedding date ready I would recommend that you book your wedding photographer as soon as possible. Most of the weddings are on Saturdays and most of photographers only photograph one wedding per day. To check availability, just go to my CONTACT page.
All my wedding collections include:
- Free wedding consultation where we would have the opportunity to meet and discuss everything about your big day, also to show a bit more of my work, wedding albums available and other wedding package options;
- All edited photos in high and low resolution, ready to print, presented to you on a USB stick in a beautiful case;
- Private gallery (password protected) with the best photos of the wedding for you to share with friends and family;
- Coverage from bride’s preparation until just after the first dance. (Additional or fewer hours are also available)
- Wedding album. Yes, all my wedding packages include a 40 page wedding album.
- Engagement photoshoot session which give us a chance to get to know each other’s personality, shooting style, and the way you and your fiance interact as a couple. I really feel like the best pictures come when there is a level of comfort and trust between you and your photographer. It’s great preparation for your wedding day!
- Slideshow of the best photos of your wedding;
- Wedding albums for the parents;
- Acrylic prints;
And a host of more options…
* Discounts available for weekdays (Monday to Thursday) and/or winter weddings (December to February). Please get in touch for a quote.